Grand River Occupational Health & Safety Inc.
At Grand River Occupational Health & Safety Inc. our business is helping you create a safer workplace. We provide workplace health and safety, training and consulting to businesses across all industries and a broad range of working environments.
From safety consulting and training to safety audits – from orders to comply to incident investigations – the Grand River OHS team of experienced and professional safety consultants will collaborate with you to understand the current safety standards and legislation, and help you identify solutions to meet today’s ever-changing health and safety requirements.
Electrical Safety Solutions
Electrical Safety solutions for your entire workforce. Working with your unique situation, requirements to complement and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standards to keep your workers safe.
We provide industry-leading electrical safety services directly with you in your facility and with your management, supervision and electrical and non-electrical workers to mitigate the risks of arc flash and shock hazards within the application of your Electrical Safety Program.
Contact us today for a consultation to discuss what your company currently has in place, and recommendations on how you can make your organization a champion in electrical safety!
- Electrical Safety Program Development & Support
- External Electrical Safety Audit
- Internal Electrical Safety Audit Training
- Arc Flash Incident Energy Analysis Studies
- Qualified Electrical Worker Electrical Safety Competency Validation
The online Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) focuses on Workplace Electrical Safety and effective management of the electrical hazards of arcflash and shock.
- ESTS Electrical Worker 2018 – Canada, Arc Flash & Shock
- ESTS Electrical Worker 2018 – USA, NFPA 70E Arc Flash & Shock
- ESTS for Non-Electrical Worker Canada and USA
- Système de formation sur la sécurité électrique (SFSÉ) pour les travailleurs non-électriciens au Canada et aux États-Unis
- Système de formation sur la sécurité électrique (SFSÉ) Électricien 2018 Canada
Training Made for You – Work Safer by Learning More!
Safety in your workplace is important. Make sure your employees are trained and equipped to succeed in your business. Provide them the training to be able to handle all situations.
Whether you need to be certified to get a job or you need to re-certify, Grand River Occupational Health and Safety has a variety of course to advance your career.
The integration of a comprehensive safety management system with your business minimizes operational risk and promotes a healthy and safe work environment for your employees.