WHMIS In-class Training
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is a hazard communication system designed to ensure workers using hazardous materials, also known as controlled products, have the necessary information to safely handle, store and dispose of these materials. Participants will learn the necessary skills to access and apply the information needed to protect their health and safety when working with, or in proximity to WHMIS controlled products.
This course is based on most updated WHMIS 2015 (GHS).
Course Duration: 2-3 hours
- Rights and Responsibilities of Workers
- Physical and Health Hazards
- WHMIS Classes and Symbols
- Supplier Labels
- Workplace Labels
- Safety Data Sheets
- Safe Handling, Use, Storage and Disposal of controlled Products
- Helpful Resources
To register for this training, please use the registration button or contact our office by phone or email at
(519) firstname.lastname@example.org .